Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sorry!

I know its been a long time but i haven't found the desire to blog anymore. Hopefully i can get back into it since this is one of the best ways of relieving whatever stress i am dealing with. Also i really enjoy how people leave comments. Anyways, lately I have been busy with classes and such. I took 3 tests this week. i got a 68% on one test and that just doesn't cut it for me. I am furious with that result but apparently every one else didn't do to well either. That still isn't an excuse for me to slack though. On the second test, i thought i left with a perfect score but after going over some notes i totally missed an entire problem and the test only had about 8 questions so i don't think that missed problem will do my score any good. Then i took a test today and scored a perfect score. I don't want to think that i am safe for that class but i do get arrogant.

As for the female that i frequently talk about, she and 2 of our friends went out together for lunch the other day. At first, i didn't think it was a good idea and i can tell that she only invited me because everybody else was there and she knew it would be polite to ask. I accepted the offer only on terms that i really don't talk to her anymore and it would be good to patch things up. When we split i didn't handle it very well and i still like her but I understand her reasons for ending it. Anyways, we got lunch i was a complete gentleman and it was noticed. We hung out and just talked for an hour or so and it didn't seem awkward to me but at the end of the day i find myself wanting to be with her still. We planned a trip to a museum for the near future and i hope she didn't accept the offer out of pity. I hope it works out this time.

7 comments:

  1. When I was in high school I would get 68% a lot on tests, I loved it! A passing grade is a passing grade!

    Is it just me or is your old pattern re-emerging?
    Your just being friends but wanting more might lead you to miss interpit her actions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm not going to lie...if you guys split, it might be out of pity. Or it might be because she didn't know if the split was right or not. Just wait it out and see; but don't let yourself get too attached!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, it's nice to hear from you again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally back on eh man? Haha, well good to know your still alive. Sorry about your test man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cancel on her, assert your dominance/independence.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do still seem to be alive, according to the other comments. I think you shouldn't push it with her too much, if it works out, it works out, if it doesn't, leave it be, it might seem hard to, but you don't seem desperate, there are so many people in this world, it's crazy, you could never ever count all of the girls which would date and love and cuddle you, there are so many that there's no reason to be desperate or too upset about not getting one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey hey, Chaz~! 'Sup, dawg?

    Well, it's good to hear that things at least ain't vitriolic between you and this girl, but don't forget that you gotta keep what's important in mind, y'know?

    Maybe things will go good with this chica, or maybe the lady that's just right for you is somewhere else. I'm just sayin', m'man...

    As is, DO WORK SON! You got a perfect score? That's good. Like you said though, one perfect score shouldn't inflate your arrogance too much...you gotta hit them books like you're Rocky, braugh. Do work, study yer ass off and get ON it, y'knowwhatImean?

    Perhaps this is the wrong place, or I'm the wrong person, to ever ask such a question...but what do you plan on doin' after high school? You ever given it a thought as to what you want outta life?

    Just curious, 's all.

    ReplyDelete