Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Today

Could have been such a great day had i not ruined my chances with that girl. For her sake, i will not post her identity or photo. Well, i got out of class early today and learned that out of the 25 people in this bioethics class, i am one of 11 to get a B or better. Also i learned that there was a kidney that was on ebay for 5.2 million dollars. Anyways, i broke my water diet already. I had a CapriSun today but my excuse is that it was free and its not really soda. So i think i will change my diet from a full water diet to a No Soda diet. I think this way will still be very healthy. Today consisted mainly of me just thinking about her and praying for her to forgive me. It is very doubtful but i think i can happen.



9 comments:

  1. Capri sun is just sugar water. Soda without carbonation, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5.2 million for a kidney...wow. I have two maybe I can spare one

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep going without soda, you won't miss it after a while

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ebay lets people sell human organs now? 0_o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping drinking sugary drinks is a great way to get healthier, and isn't too big a lifestyle change.

    Anyways, keep chinning up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meh, soft drink is just has hydrating as water, and it's good for a sugar hit if you're running low on energy!
    Tech Me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would gladly sell one of my kidneys for 5.2 million.

    ReplyDelete